Southworth lands blow to McDonoughs' CF rewards.



CF Chairman candidate, Nick Southworth, has today lambasted Dominic McDonoughs' policy of CF discounts saying it is his policy, first. Nick claims he announced the idea over SIX days ago. Nicks team says McDonough might as well join their team in the battle for Conservative Future.

In a jovial statement to tBg Southworth said: "I have to say I am flattered by the release by fellow contender Dominic McDonough on tBg, (That is) the idea of the CF Discount card, given that I released the very same idea not some six days ago in my first policy release. They do say that imitation is the highest form of flattery.

I am pleased that the ideas which my team and I have brought to this election have been so adopted, as this can only serve to be a positive thing for the membership. I will also take this as a tacit endorsement of my vision for Conservative Future. I can guarantee the membership that my plans have lead to the beginning of informal talks with contacts at Groupon who are advising further, in an effort to turn this vision into a national reality."


You can follow Nick on Twitter; @Nic_Southworth