Howlett launches online campaign.



Ben Howlett.com has launched today as his online campaign tool. It's quite nice to look at, and does state clearly what Ben intends to do in a "contract with you". Take a looksy.

++UPDATE: 18:33++

tBg has recieved this statement from Ben about his online campaign.

"I am pleased to launch my website, www.benhowlett.com. I have worked with my web designer to make it a little more fun and eye catching. It includes my contract with CF which I launched on Friday, my contact details and news from the campaign. I hope you and evryone else will like it.

Videos will come, but I would say to people who want to follow my campaign to follow facebook and twitter. I have embraced the wonders of social media from the very start of the campaign and with so many members of my group already, I hope to see more and more following me on twitter and joining my facebook group.

Follow me on facebook:
www.benhowlett.com/fb

Tweet your support
@cllrbenhowlett
#backben

Email me
mail@benhowlett.com"


It's really good to see all candidates realising that reaching out to every single member of CF can only be achieved through the Internet. This race seems to revolutionising CF national elections forever.