Missing - apparently not dead.


Has anyone sighted Monkey With a Blue Rosette? His last post was on July 15, when he had to state he was not dead. He also sounded pretty uptight and in trouble, as follows:

"I had to fake my death in order to comply with an important project, the details of which I cannot reveal at the moment. I will be returning to England soon, as I'm abroad (where, I cannot say, as that's classified). On my return, I will explain (if I get permission) why I had to fake my own death, what I've been doing and my future as the number one commentator on Conservative beastiality! ...

Now, does anyone know the North Korean word for bribe?
"

If anyone is heading to North Korea shortly, email tBg and he will send you some missing primate flyer's for you to stick around Pyongyang.