Howlett prepares for Conference.


With conference only a few weeks away, Ben has been preparing himself for what could be his first conference as Chairman of Conservative Future.

With opposition camps wondering if they have “given up” or not, Howlett is already planning the first few weeks of his term as Chairman.

He has already received invites to speak from debates, youth events, Scout fringe meetings, drinks receptions, campaigns events, social action and Party meetings.

So far Ben has confirmed he is already working with Birmingham Conservative Future members to run campaigns and working with Birmingham University CF helping to support events. He said “I love the chance of getting my hands stuck in and getting on with the day job”.

He will also be attending events such as the Tory Bear party which looks to be another excellent event.

Ben said: “With the election not long over before Conference starts, it is going to be tough to get some of my policies implemented quickly so I will need to begin the implementation from day one.

I will be working with CCHQ and the Party in order to implement my ideas as quickly as possible. I already have strategies and policies which members have already seen, now it is time to get on with the job."